Sorry I have been so bad at keeping up with this, it seems that I have managed to keep myself busy in an attempt to speed up the time I have left.
So, where do I start! I seem to have accumulated a mountain of symptoms since my last update, my emotional state, however, you will be glad to know, is much better. (I still haven’t got the pregnancy glow- but I have come to terms with that). As the last update was a massive rant, I will start my list of symptoms on a positive. I feel like a list is needed, I have that many pregnancy aliments.
- Increase in energy -I have been wanting to go out and do things rather than stay in bed all day, I haven’t felt the need to nap, just in general felt a lot more human.
- Period type cramps – I thought I had escaped 9 months without any period cramps. Oh no, something to do with your uterus stretching.
- Lightening Crotch – Feels like my lady parts are being stabbed from the insides. Rob likes to call this ‘THUNDER VAG’. (the name is actually quite appropriate). This is apparently the baby touching your cervix!
- Braxton Hicks – I have noticed I get these rather frequently at night, however I quite like them. I find them quite reassuring.
- Swelling– For some reason this has really bothered me. My hands and legs have become so puffy. Ive found that a bath with epsom salt helps a great deal, or a massage!
- Pressure – Feeling like the whole of my upper body feels as though it’s going to fall through one of my…exits…at any moment.
Isn’t that a delightful list. It’s really not that bad at all its totally manageable and thats coming from the worlds biggest wimp. Other than symptoms I don’t have much else to report. I had my final growth scan, Baby Free is measuring up perfectly average, which means I can have my water birth.
In non Baby related news, me and Rob have been getting creative. I decided to do something productive with my time and painted this for the nursery. If you want a print of this I have made a FREE downloadable print clicking on the picture below. I have made the resolution super high, so you can print it large and it won’t be pixelated.
And Rob has been rather clever and made these amazing wine caddies and flower planters out of reclaimed wood, they are available to buy from etsy here for £16.99. For my blog followers, get 20% off with this coupon code – THESTUDENTMUM25